- Vineyard and Orchard Planting Solutions
Mowers and Machinery
- Inter-Plants Mechanical Rotary Tillers and Harrows
- Inter-row Ridging Machines
- Root Pruners
- Rotary Mowers
- Expandable Deck Mowers
- Hammer Mulching Machines
- Vine-shoot and Sucker Removers
- Mechanical Pruners and Lopping Machines
- Leaf Removers
- Mechanical Thinners
- Double-Rotors Bed-Formers
- Power Harrows
- Rotary Tillers
- Harvesting Equipment
- Room Construction
Gas and Controlled Atmosphere Management
- Nitrogen Generators for Controlled Atmosphere
- High-purity Nitrogen Generators
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Scrubbers
- Ethylene (C2H4) Scrubbers
- Palicontrol - Controlled Atmosphere for Small Quantities
- O2 and CO2 Gas Analyzer
- Calibration Gases
- Temperature Measuring Components
- Pressure Measuring Components
- Pressure and Vaccum Safety Devices
- Computerized Management Systems for Controlled Atmosphere Rooms
- Ethylene Analyzer
- Moisture Meters
- Gas-tight Products and Coatings
Grading and Packing Equipment for Produce
- Plastic Containers
- Plastic Container Washing Machines
- Our Brands
ProduceTech offers mechanical thinning machines from BMV to help the development of fruit. Pruning fruit trees has a noticeable effect on many fruit trees such as the apple tree, the pruning of the vine and many other fruit trees.
There are many advantages to mechanical thinning:
- Significant reduction in manpower required.
- Reduced use of chemical products.
- Positive impacts on the quality and size of fruit.
Fully equipped including whips, hydraulic hoses and electronic rotation control.
Positioned in front of the tractor.