- Vineyard and Orchard Planting Solutions
Mowers and Machinery
- Inter-Plants Mechanical Rotary Tillers and Harrows
- Inter-row Ridging Machines
- Root Pruners
- Rotary Mowers
- Expandable Deck Mowers
- Hammer Mulching Machines
- Vine-shoot and Sucker Removers
- Mechanical Pruners and Lopping Machines
- Leaf Removers
- Mechanical Thinners
- Double-Rotors Bed-Formers
- Power Harrows
- Rotary Tillers
- Harvesting Equipment
- Room Construction
Gas and Controlled Atmosphere Management
- Nitrogen Generators for Controlled Atmosphere
- High-purity Nitrogen Generators
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Scrubbers
- Ethylene (C2H4) Scrubbers
- Palicontrol - Controlled Atmosphere for Small Quantities
- O2 and CO2 Gas Analyzer
- Calibration Gases
- Temperature Measuring Components
- Pressure Measuring Components
- Pressure and Vaccum Safety Devices
- Computerized Management Systems for Controlled Atmosphere Rooms
- Ethylene Analyzer
- Moisture Meters
- Gas-tight Products and Coatings
Grading and Packing Equipment for Produce
- Plastic Containers
- Plastic Container Washing Machines
- Our Brands
MAF RODA - ACCUSTACK Dynamic storage prior to palletization
Product code : MAF/ACC
The ACCUSTACK is a unit that allows the dynamic storage of boxes before the palletizing device. Boxes are automatically stored in a vertical shelf of accumulating conveyors according to their references and using an elevator. Each accumulating conveyor is designed to get the storage capacity of a full pallet of nished boxes. Once all the crates from the pallet are stored in a level of the shelves, an articulated dispenser moves to quickly evacuate the whole pallet to the palletizing area.
Technical Feutures :
- Electric power: 1.5 Kw (lift).
- Power suply: 400 V three-phase + N + T.
- Air consumption: 20 Nm3/h (7 levels).
- Movement speed: 900 boxes / h depending on the application.
- Height: According to customer requirements / number of levels.
- The ideal system for the management of multiple simultaneous references.
- Automatic and dynamic references involvement device.
- Space optimization, as it has accumulating conveyors stacked vertically and just one palletizing device.
- It makes the most of the machinery which is the subject of the automation.
- It reduces to a minimum maintenance the cost of equipment, given that mechanisms and potential points of con ict are minimized.
- Simple and intuitive operation through a touch screen.
- Supervisor for visualization and detailed monitoring of all production in transit.
- Possible networking with the customer database for management of work orders.
- Di fferent sizes of packing on the same machine can be processed.
- Control of all not completed boxes at the end of the day, with possible conservation.
MAF RODA - ACCUSTACK DYNAMIC STORAGE PRIOR TO PALLETIZATION