- Vineyard and Orchard Planting Solutions
Mowers and Machinery
- Inter-Plants Mechanical Rotary Tillers and Harrows
- Inter-row Ridging Machines
- Root Pruners
- Rotary Mowers
- Expandable Deck Mowers
- Hammer Mulching Machines
- Vine-shoot and Sucker Removers
- Mechanical Pruners and Lopping Machines
- Leaf Removers
- Mechanical Thinners
- Double-Rotors Bed-Formers
- Power Harrows
- Rotary Tillers
- Harvesting Equipment
- Room Construction
Gas and Controlled Atmosphere Management
- Nitrogen Generators for Controlled Atmosphere
- High-purity Nitrogen Generators
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Scrubbers
- Ethylene (C2H4) Scrubbers
- Palicontrol - Controlled Atmosphere for Small Quantities
- O2 and CO2 Gas Analyzer
- Calibration Gases
- Temperature Measuring Components
- Pressure Measuring Components
- Pressure and Vaccum Safety Devices
- Computerized Management Systems for Controlled Atmosphere Rooms
- Ethylene Analyzer
- Moisture Meters
- Gas-tight Products and Coatings
Grading and Packing Equipment for Produce
- Plastic Containers
- Plastic Container Washing Machines
- Our Brands
Decade - MACX Vented Plastic Bin Long Side Runners
Product code : DEP/M40P(GY)2
Their ventilated design accelerates the cooling process of your fruits and vegetables to prolong their quality and freshness.
Standard Options and Accessories:
- Colors (may require order minimum)
- Custom In-Molded Logo
- Custom Labels
- RFID Tags
- And More...
Consider these features when choosing your next bulk container:
- Longer container life - less frequent repair and replacement.
- Tough yet lightweight - move them by hand when empty.
- Stackable - patented interlocking corners allow safe stacking up to ten high.*
- Compact storage - nest three containers to save storage space and transport costs.
- Completely sanitary - can be high-pressure washed and sterilized.
- HDPE plastic - UV protected for outdoor use and fully recyclable.
- Versatile runner design - available in short side or long side replaceable runners.
- Meets USDA/HACCP standards for food product handling.
- More vent slots - for faster cooling and processing times.
- Smooth interior surfaces - allow a better packout.
- Does not harbor - splinters, pests, pathogens, mold or other undesirable elements like wood bins.
- Consistent, more accurate tare weight - than wood containers that absorb excess moisture and water.
- Customizable - add casters, drain plugs, drop doors, label holders, attachable lids, custom colors, and even emboss your company logo on the side.
|Specifications||English (U.S.) Units||Metric Units|
|External Dimensions||48" x 40" x 31"||1,200 x 1,000 x 787 mm|
|Internal Dimensions||45" x 36.75" x 25.75"||1,143 x 933 x 654 mm|
|Weight Capacity||1,500 lbs.||680 kg|
|Internal Volume||190 U.S. gallons, 25.4 cubic feet||719 liters|
|Stack Load||14,000 lbs.||6,350 kg|
|Tare Weight||92 lbs.||41 kg|
|Stack Height||Up to 10*|
|Material||High-density polyethylene structural foam|
|Runners||Replaceable — Available in short side, long side, and two-runner configurations|