- Vineyard and Orchard Planting Solutions
Mowers and Machinery
- Inter-Plants Mechanical Rotary Tillers and Harrows
- Inter-row Ridging Machines
- Root Pruners
- Rotary Mowers
- Expandable Deck Mowers
- Hammer Mulching Machines
- Vine-shoot and Sucker Removers
- Mechanical Pruners and Lopping Machines
- Leaf Removers
- Mechanical Thinners
- Double-Rotors Bed-Formers
- Power Harrows
- Rotary Tillers
- Harvesting Equipment
- Room Construction
Gas and Controlled Atmosphere Management
- Nitrogen Generators for Controlled Atmosphere
- High-purity Nitrogen Generators
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Scrubbers
- Ethylene (C2H4) Scrubbers
- Palicontrol - Controlled Atmosphere for Small Quantities
- O2 and CO2 Gas Analyzer
- Calibration Gases
- Temperature Measuring Components
- Pressure Measuring Components
- Pressure and Vaccum Safety Devices
- Computerized Management Systems for Controlled Atmosphere Rooms
- Ethylene Analyzer
- Moisture Meters
- Gas-tight Products and Coatings
Grading and Packing Equipment for Produce
- Plastic Containers
- Plastic Container Washing Machines
- Our Brands
Absoger - Platinum Catalyst for Ethylene (C2H4) Removal
Product code : ABG/CE
For Controlled Atmosphere applications, the unit is designed to be air-tight, with cable connections enabling it to be mounted outside the walk-in refrigerator.
By using the ethylene catalyzer, you can lengthen the storage time for the following products: tomatoes, cucumbers, avocados, cabbages, melons, mangos, papayas, peaches, persimmons, plums, leeks, kiwis, pears, apples, apricots, carrots, endives, oranges, lemons, onions, potatoes etc.
- Our ethylene catalyst are available in 2 versions: static and mobile.
- Ensures that the ethylene level for kiwi fruit conservation is lower than 0.02ppm.
- Gives sellers and wholesalers of ethylene-sensitive fruit (e.g. melons) greater flexibility to act on the market by extending the storage period.
- The air in the refrigerator is channeled out by one of two fans (1).
- The ethylene in the air is burned in the central part (catalytic layer (2)), heated to 230°-260°C by an electrical resistor (3).
- Then the air is cooled by passing over a heat exchanger (ceramic – 4) and is released back into the refrigerator without any ethylene molecules.
- The direction of the flow is inverted according to a cycle to ensure that the air released has a temperature approaching that of the room.
|Model||Lenght (mm)||Depth (mm)||Height (mm)||Weight (Kg)||Installed capacity (different from absorbed capacity) (kW)||Treatment capacity (tonnes)|
|CE 200 M||230 V||500||550||1600||180||2,6||200|
|CE 400 M||230 V||700||720||1600||250||3,6||400|
|CE 400 F||400 V||700||720||1600||300||5,5||400|
|CE 600 F||400 V||760||800||1900||430||6,2||600|