- Vineyard and Orchard Planting Solutions
Mowers and Machinery
- Inter-Plants Mechanical Rotary Tillers and Harrows
- Inter-row Ridging Machines
- Root Pruners
- Rotary Mowers
- Expandable Deck Mowers
- Hammer Mulching Machines
- Vine-shoot and Sucker Removers
- Mechanical Pruners and Lopping Machines
- Leaf Removers
- Mechanical Thinners
- Double-Rotors Bed-Formers
- Power Harrows
- Rotary Tillers
- Harvesting Equipment
- Room Construction
Gas and Controlled Atmosphere Management
- Nitrogen Generators for Controlled Atmosphere
- High-purity Nitrogen Generators
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Scrubbers
- Ethylene (C2H4) Scrubbers
- Palicontrol - Controlled Atmosphere for Small Quantities
- O2 and CO2 Gas Analyzer
- Calibration Gases
- Temperature Measuring Components
- Pressure Measuring Components
- Pressure and Vaccum Safety Devices
- Computerized Management Systems for Controlled Atmosphere Rooms
- Ethylene Analyzer
- Moisture Meters
- Gas-tight Products and Coatings
Grading and Packing Equipment for Produce
- Plastic Containers
- Plastic Container Washing Machines
- Our Brands
Agrofer - Root Pruner
Product code : AGF/RP
Slow down tree growth with this root cutting tool. In the case of rootstocks that are too vigorous, cutting the roots makes for smaller, firmer fruit. This also allows you to minimize time spent trimming and thinning.
- Adjustable height.
- 3 hydraulic double-effect connections are required to control:
- Horizontal extension of the blade up to 50 cm (20”) to adapt to various row types.
- Oblique angle of the blade up to 50 cm (20”) to control the cutting angle.
- Extension of the blade up to 40 cm (16”) to adjust working depth.
- Hardox 500 blade, 1 m long (3’3”).