- Vineyard and Orchard Planting Solutions
Mowers and Machinery
- Inter-Plants Mechanical Rotary Tillers and Harrows
- Inter-row Ridging Machines
- Root Pruners
- Rotary Mowers
- Expandable Deck Mowers
- Hammer Mulching Machines
- Vine-shoot and Sucker Removers
- Mechanical Pruners and Lopping Machines
- Leaf Removers
- Mechanical Thinners
- Double-Rotors Bed-Formers
- Power Harrows
- Rotary Tillers
- Harvesting Equipment
- Room Construction
Gas and Controlled Atmosphere Management
- Nitrogen Generators for Controlled Atmosphere
- High-purity Nitrogen Generators
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Scrubbers
- Ethylene (C2H4) Scrubbers
- Palicontrol - Controlled Atmosphere for Small Quantities
- O2 and CO2 Gas Analyzer
- Calibration Gases
- Temperature Measuring Components
- Pressure Measuring Components
- Pressure and Vaccum Safety Devices
- Computerized Management Systems for Controlled Atmosphere Rooms
- Ethylene Analyzer
- Moisture Meters
- Gas-tight Products and Coatings
Grading and Packing Equipment for Produce
- Plastic Containers
- Plastic Container Washing Machines
- Our Brands
The company Agrofer was born in the early 1980s thanks to its founder Zenegaglia Severino. Over the years it has become a significant and specialized industrial reality in the field of fruit growing and viticulture, where it has achieved special and significant results.
Since its origins the artisan reality of the company has always improved thanks to its founder's experience and commitment, as well as the innovations of his offspring, the new technologies and quality of the raw material selected.
Agrofer today deals with the design and the construction of inter-row machines, manure and kompost spreaders, bin trailers for collecting fruit, trailers with stainless steel containers for the transport of grapes, platforms for machines transport and specialized trailers.
Its point of strength is the quality and reliability of its artisanal products.
Special mention should be made of the Agrofer plant baring and ridging machine "Universal" with driving disks, which, in 1984, was the very first world-wide plant baring machine with mechanical transmission of the disk assembly. Agrofer has owned the international patent on this machine for twenty years, which has given to the company the world-wide leadership in this unique system.
For its designs and realizations Agrofer has always paid attention to what today is called quality system, even if it was rudimentary and not codified yet. Systems for verification and correction were indeed already set and passed down by Severino to his son and daughter and employees.
The company is placed on an area of about 1000 square meters, is supplied with modern equipment, highly qualified staff and it is addressed not only to the Italian market, but it exports its qualitative technologies in Europe and in the rest of the world.
Download Agrofer depliant : Catalogue Agrofer 2016