- Vineyard and Orchard Planting Solutions
Mowers and Machinery
- Inter-Plants Mechanical Rotary Tillers and Harrows
- Inter-row Ridging Machines
- Root Pruners
- Rotary Mowers
- Expandable Deck Mowers
- Hammer Mulching Machines
- Vine-shoot and Sucker Removers
- Mechanical Pruners and Lopping Machines
- Leaf Removers
- Mechanical Thinners
- Double-Rotors Bed-Formers
- Power Harrows
- Rotary Tillers
- Harvesting Equipment
- Room Construction
Gas and Controlled Atmosphere Management
- Nitrogen Generators for Controlled Atmosphere
- High-purity Nitrogen Generators
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Scrubbers
- Ethylene (C2H4) Scrubbers
- Palicontrol - Controlled Atmosphere for Small Quantities
- O2 and CO2 Gas Analyzer
- Calibration Gases
- Temperature Measuring Components
- Pressure Measuring Components
- Pressure and Vaccum Safety Devices
- Computerized Management Systems for Controlled Atmosphere Rooms
- Ethylene Analyzer
- Moisture Meters
- Gas-tight Products and Coatings
Grading and Packing Equipment for Produce
- Plastic Containers
- Plastic Container Washing Machines
- Our Brands
ProduceTech - Mechanical tree planter
Product code : PDT/TP1
- Bare root tree planting range from a 3’ tall one year bench grafted tree to 8’ multi year nursery trees.
- GPS tractor guidance capable to achieve high daily planting rates (1000 trees per hour)
- Adjustable packing wheels to adapt to different planting depths.
- Weight: 340 Kg
- Minimum tractor power: 70 HP
- 3 points linkage: Category 2
- Inside width of planting box: 7 inches
- 9.5 L x 15, 3 rib implement packing wheel tires
- High quality 6 bolts implement hubs
- Spindles with external grease fittings.
- Replaceable Caterpillar J250 style excavator tooth on sub soiling shank.
- Optional plant spacing indicator adjustable to plant trees from 1’ plant spacings to 6’.
- Galvanized finish.
- Row markers available for row width.
- Multiple style teeth available and can be changed out with just a hammer and punch to adapt to different soil conditions.